Monday, December 15, 2008

My poor baby girl

This is the first time I've been antsy to get to the pediatrician and have them tell me something is wrong...

Why? So we can fix the darn problem!!! I'll take an ear infection, sinus infection, etc. Anything a prescription will fix. Anything but teething. (Yes, this is still the anti-prescription, don't like to medicate, lets do it as natural as possible, let things take their course, lady talking here.) But I would love a quick fix right about now. And so would she, I'm sure.

If this is just teething then I'm really in for it and I should probably see MY doctor for a prescription of something G-OOD! I'm not sure how much more sleep I can lose and how much more crying I (or my neighbors) can take.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

Oh Michelle! A mommy can only take so much.

Have you given her a pain reliever when she cries like that? It's worth a try if you haven't. That way if she stops crying, you'll have an idea that she's in some sort of pain.

Good luck. Let us know what the pediatrician says.