Living up to the name again with my sporadic posting. Sorry blog land, but when I must line up my priorities you fall off the list. Unpacked boxes, runny noses, teething, etc. I do miss you so, but family first - ya know what I mean!
----------------------------------------------------------------
In the spirit of the season, I thought I'd share some of my most favorite things with you all. The things that really get my goat, make me shout and do a funny little dance. Maybe some of these little things might make you happy too!
----------------------------------------------------------------
In the spirit of the season, I thought I'd share some of my most favorite things with you all. The things that really get my goat, make me shout and do a funny little dance. Maybe some of these little things might make you happy too!

International Delight - Chocolate Mint Truffle Creamer
This is like heaven in a bottle. If you are willing to crash your diet for a moment. This little bottle of sugar and fat will surely put you in the holiday mood! I would not call myself a coffee drinker (I prefer a good cup of English Breakfast Tea), however I can't turn down a cup of decaf java with some chocolate mint lovin' in it! YUMMY!!!
Bravado Nursing Bras
My wonderful friend Chrissy gave these nursing bras to me when Gabby Girl was born and they are nothing short of spectacular! I nursed Samuel for 29 months, took a 6 month break, and here I am back in the milk department. So you can bet I am in the market for a good nursing bra and this one is tops on comfort and ease. No hole to peek out or cumbersome clasps. They are a one-handed wonder! A bit pricey but worth every penny!

NutriBiotic Grapefruit Seed Extract
My osteopath introduced me to Grapefruit Seed Extract a few years ago. It has great anti-bacterial/viral properties and can be used for so many things especially during cold and flu season. We use it in our OJ when we feel a cold coming on, soak toothbrushes in it, clean produce with it. Here's a recipe for homemade veggie wash. Works great and much less expensive than the bottled kinds.
Mary Kay Lotus & Bamboo Body Wash & Lotion
I am not a shower gels, lotions, bath bubbles kind of girl - I do use them occasionally but I like light, clean and fresh scents. Oh how I love this stuff. This is just the perfect aroma to arouse my tired body in the morning or evening or whenever the heck I get a chance to take a shower. I hope they carry this scent forever!
This is like heaven in a bottle. If you are willing to crash your diet for a moment. This little bottle of sugar and fat will surely put you in the holiday mood! I would not call myself a coffee drinker (I prefer a good cup of English Breakfast Tea), however I can't turn down a cup of decaf java with some chocolate mint lovin' in it! YUMMY!!!
Bravado Nursing BrasMy wonderful friend Chrissy gave these nursing bras to me when Gabby Girl was born and they are nothing short of spectacular! I nursed Samuel for 29 months, took a 6 month break, and here I am back in the milk department. So you can bet I am in the market for a good nursing bra and this one is tops on comfort and ease. No hole to peek out or cumbersome clasps. They are a one-handed wonder! A bit pricey but worth every penny!

NutriBiotic Grapefruit Seed Extract
My osteopath introduced me to Grapefruit Seed Extract a few years ago. It has great anti-bacterial/viral properties and can be used for so many things especially during cold and flu season. We use it in our OJ when we feel a cold coming on, soak toothbrushes in it, clean produce with it. Here's a recipe for homemade veggie wash. Works great and much less expensive than the bottled kinds.
Mary Kay Lotus & Bamboo Body Wash & LotionI am not a shower gels, lotions, bath bubbles kind of girl - I do use them occasionally but I like light, clean and fresh scents. Oh how I love this stuff. This is just the perfect aroma to arouse my tired body in the morning or evening or whenever the heck I get a chance to take a shower. I hope they carry this scent forever!
3 comments:
Awesome ideas - I'll be checking out the bras especially. Mine are definitely not up to the challenge :)
Hi michelle! can't wait to try the coffee creamer YUM! we miss you... remeber the "good 'ol days" in harper park when I would just walk by your house and stop by?
That mint creamer is my all time favorite also - especially in a cup of hot cocoa. Oh, YUMMY!!! :)
Post a Comment