not only do you have a different view (my cat loves to be in the laundry baskets too) but they have way fun names! I had a cat named Tuna once, just because.
Great pictures! And the names! Great! Growing up, our family had a big german shepherd dog that I named "kitty". Was fun to see people's faces when you called, "here kitty, kitty!" and a dog came running!
Oh...please stop by...it'd be great to make a new blog friend!
I'm the typical type A, talkative, high maintenance girl from the city. My husband is the typical type B, absent-minded, science guy from the country. Somehow God makes it work. Together we are living through the best years of our lives, sharing our Christian walk, parenthood and everything else imaginable!!!
16 comments:
lol! I love the cat & fish. Too cute.
I love that you have a cat named chicken!! =) Happy wwwat!
I LOVE YOUR CAT!!! He is SO cute!
ha ha ha - is the cat lurking about the fish tank?
I love the fish bowl picture!! Have a great Wednesday :)
I love the fish picture! The colors are stunning.
not only do you have a different view (my cat loves to be in the laundry baskets too) but they have way fun names! I had a cat named Tuna once, just because.
The photo of your fish is beautiful!
Great pictures! And the names! Great! Growing up, our family had a big german shepherd dog that I named "kitty". Was fun to see people's faces when you called, "here kitty, kitty!" and a dog came running!
Oh...please stop by...it'd be great to make a new blog friend!
You have the BEST names for your pets. Seriously, hilarious!
I love the perspective! The orange of the fish and the blue of the rocks.... Beautiful!
-Andrea
I love your fish's name! And your daughter is beautiful! Thanks for joining in!
Fun names! The color in the fish picture is stunning!
ok, I just read some other comments and realized I have nothing original to say! ;-) oh well.
I love that your cat is named Chicken...but I love the shot of your fish the best! Great job!
I love the names for your pets. Very original.
i LOVE the pic of fruit loop, that is sooo cool! and chicken, that's classic :)
Post a Comment