Woke up, used bathroom, flushed. Heard running water 5 minutes later. Toilet has been overflowing since. Water ALL over bathroom, under cabinet and washing machine. Spent a 1/2 hour cleaning it up. DIDN'T eat breakfast. Put baby down for a nap only to have her WOKEN up after 10 minutes. Had an appointment at my house, met with woman in my SWEATS with my make up from yesterday still under my eyes. Put baby down for another nap - DIDN'T sleep. Made lunch for Samuel. Put him down for a nap. Nursed baby - she fell asleep. Kicking on wall from boy who won't go to sleep WOKE the baby again! Now neither of my children are sleeping and I'm still in my sweats with make up under my eyes.
I think I'll take another splash of tuna please!
UPDATE: Went for a LONG drive. Kiddos passed out in 5 minutes. I ate fast food. Good news: sanity restored. Bad news: tummy ache!
5 comments:
sending you a big hug...
Some days it just all crowds in on you! I wish I was there to hug you and help :)
Good thing you took that shower and put on makeup yesterday! ;)
Haha...but seriously, I'm sorry it's been one of those days! I wish I could come over and help.
I have had so many days like that!
Hang in there!!
stink. I hate when that happens. I've been kind of having "one of those days" too. Minus the nursing newborn, of course. I feel for ya, girl. Hope tomorrow is better.
Post a Comment