Tuesday, August 26, 2008
And a splash of tuna!
Got up, dropped Samuel at a friends house, ate breakfast AT the table, showered AND shaved, applied make-up AND product to my hair, hung out with my hubby, did laundry AND put it away, picked Samuel up, put both kids down for a nap at the SAME time, splashed some tuna juice all over myself while making lunch. I'm NOT taking another shower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I had done that so many times... ugg! But whoo-hoo on your amazing day so far! I know how awesome days like yours can be a breath of fresh air to us mamas :)
-Andrea
you did NOT!
Too funny! At my house, I just assume that it's probably the first of many things to get spilled on me. Maybe I'd change my shirt :)
Oh, a little tuna juice could not ruin what sounded like an awesome day! Here's to many more great days for you, Michelle!
Post a Comment