Yes my friends, it's a frightful disorder but have no fear, my friend Amanda is here! She came to my rescue one sunny afternoon. We put the kids down for a nap and busted out the laptop. She taught me about gadgets and widgets, subscribing and all sorts of great blogging stuff. I truly feel enlightened now.
I mentioned to her that I wanted to spice up the old blog. You know, give it a little nip and tuck. Well, she just couldn't resist. She performed a full blog lift! Isn't it lovely?
Once again - I thank you Amanda, my most creative and generous friend! You're the best pseudo stay at home mom in the world!!!
6 comments:
it is most beatimus! but get rid of that word verification thing - that's annoying ;P
Your blog looks great! I love the new look. :)
I think it looks great!
Yay! It looks wonderful :) You probably know much more about blogging now than I do! I will figure it out someday, but for now . . .
I love it! who's that girl again? oh wait! hahaha, well anyways, I'm so glad that you like it... and i'm so glad i was able to get it together enough to actually do it! :)
Lookin' good!!
Post a Comment