Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Home Sweet Home!!

Where will home be? Baltimore? Minneapolis? Staying here? The next big step in our lives has been choosing a location for Tim to do his post-doctoral work. I've been sitting in limbo for, oh, almost a year now as Tim's been interviewing and deciding. I, being totally out of character, have left the decision up to him. I decided to be a trusting wife instead of a control freak. I know he has had our best interest in mind. Well, the decision has been made and the position has been formally accepted so I am now able to tell you all that we are staying!!! You should see the smile on my face!!!

8 comments:

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

and you should see the smile on mine!!! every time i think about you guys leaving, it makes me sooo sad... seriously! a few months ago I decided to just STOP thinking about it EVER hehe, but now that I know you are staying, i am SO SO happy!!!

Denise said...

Yay! I'm glad you guys are sticking around! And congrats to Tim on the new position! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Well, I am very glad that when we come visit we will be able to see you still. Congrats!

KT said...

Yay, the news I have patiently been waiting to hear!

Anonymous said...

Yipee!!! :)

Unknown said...

oh my god! I can't believe you didn't tell me on the phone today! I am soooooo glad you are staying!!!!!!!!
and I promise I will come fix all of your things in the next 2 weeks!

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

Being in limbo is no fun, but good for you for allowing Tim to make that decision. It's hard for us Type-A girls, I know from experience!

You sound very happy to be staying and from the other comments, you are not the only one!!

bethany said...

I'm glad you're staying! :)