Saturday, February 27, 2010

Samuelisms

So I've posted these on facebook recently but they are also worthy of my blog. The kid really cracks me up lately. He says so many hysterical and sweet things. He also says many naughty things that I wonder why God didn't make kids with a mute button. But let's focus on the positive here...

Samuel holds the phone out to his sister and says, "It's Tim, Gabby. It's just our little Timmy. Do you want to talk to him?"

Samuel yelled out the window, "
Have a nice day!" to the lady at the drive thru. I said, "Samuel, you're so sweet." His response, "Sweeter than you, I think."

I asked, "
Samuel, do you have to go the bathroom AGAIN?" (He just went 15 minutes prior) He said, "No mom, my body is just a little pregnant." Hmm... I guess we still need to iron that one out.

Photobucket

1 comment:

G. said...

I am cracking up at "my body is just a little pregnant." oh my goodness! Don't you wish you could just grab the video camera in time to catch them saying these things? so cute...and funny.