"Samuel, if you eat all your peas, I'll let you have a second serving of macaroni and cheese, AND I'll even let you have that lollipop from the library." He responds, "Wow mom, I think I'll keep you. You are the best friend ever."
And who says bribes aren't ok?
And I must make a public confession. I just ate 5, well... maybe 7 or 8, mint oreo cookies in under 10 minutes. It was heavenly! Does it make it any better if I tell you that they are Newman's Own brand? Probably not. But what's a girl to do when she's been without her hubby for 12 days. I gotta get some lovin' somewhere:)
2 comments:
Listen....a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Don't panic....it's OK....just as long as you haven't done it everyday while he was gone!!
Love ya girl!
Colleen
LOL! Loved this post! Newmans oreos are the bomb! Kathy Blowers
Post a Comment