It has been about six months since I've written much of anything on this blog. I guess I knew myself fairly well when I titled this blog a few years ago.
I know, I know, you've missed me. Well, you can put your Kleenex away because I'm back. Well, back to my "not-so-daily self" that is. I decided I couldn't start blogging again unless I recapped the last six months. Don't worry, I'll be brief.
Samuel went on his first camping trip.
He also had his first day of pre-school.
Gabby ate her first apple off a tree.
And she also won her first award - best costume at our super hero themed harvest party. She was "Grape Girl with Antioxidant Power!"
Samuel had his first experience inside a fire truck.
My husband attended his first party as a Doctor!!!
Gabby wore her first ponytails.
The cousins celebrated their first Christmas all together.
I made it to Courtney's "new" place for the first time.
And... I got highlights for the first time EVER!

I know, I know, you've missed me. Well, you can put your Kleenex away because I'm back. Well, back to my "not-so-daily self" that is. I decided I couldn't start blogging again unless I recapped the last six months. Don't worry, I'll be brief.
I made it to Courtney's "new" place for the first time.
3 comments:
I love your hair!!! I'm a little green! :-)
That was the most concise re-cap of the last six months I've ever read! Bravo! Luv it, and luv ur hair :)
Nice, Michelle! You're kiddos are so adorable! Love the hair, too!
Post a Comment