I decided it was time so I could stay in touch with some family and friends that live at a distance. Well all I have to say is Whoa Nelly!!!! Facebook is totally insane!!! I had no idea. I was warned, but just like childbirth, you have no clue until you actually do it. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole experince so far. I'm thinking I might just have to stop tweeting because how do you blog, tweet and facebook at the same time??? It's a bit overwhelming.
Monday, August 10, 2009
It was bound to happen...
I finally joined facebook.
I decided it was time so I could stay in touch with some family and friends that live at a distance. Well all I have to say is Whoa Nelly!!!! Facebook is totally insane!!! I had no idea. I was warned, but just like childbirth, you have no clue until you actually do it. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole experince so far. I'm thinking I might just have to stop tweeting because how do you blog, tweet and facebook at the same time??? It's a bit overwhelming.
I decided it was time so I could stay in touch with some family and friends that live at a distance. Well all I have to say is Whoa Nelly!!!! Facebook is totally insane!!! I had no idea. I was warned, but just like childbirth, you have no clue until you actually do it. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole experince so far. I'm thinking I might just have to stop tweeting because how do you blog, tweet and facebook at the same time??? It's a bit overwhelming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it's pretty much the main reason i don't tweet... it's way too overwhelming to try and do it all
I actually deleted my myspace because it was too crazy and I only tweet maybe twice a week. It's cool to get your facebook updates sent to your email, that way you can just check in when someone contacts you. That saves time too. It is a really great way to keep in touch, and you can also sent invites for your business. You can even start a lia sophia page! Sorry...like you need anything more to do.:)
Post a Comment