Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Meet the Sweet Potatoes

This past Sunday I had a Lia Sophia jewelry open house. I guess I can say I am officially back in business. So come on all you fashionistas, check out the new catalog. It's AMAZING!!!

Anyway, Samuel and I were killing some time waiting for a flood of Lia Sophia addicts to arrive at my door, when this happened...

Meet Mr. and Mrs. Sweet Potato.

This is their wedding photo.
Don't they look marvelous donning their new Lia Sophia bracelets necklaces. And please don't tell Mrs. sweet potato that she was rotting on her wedding day. It might ruin it for her and we wouldn't want that, would we?

Samuel and I - we had a lot of fun!

Samuel, always my little helper, left his mark on my jewelry display and I noticed it while I was cleaning up my table of giveaways. Can you see my meat thermometer in the Christmas tree? That's my boy - he just loves that meat thermometer.

Yes, you read it correctly... Christmas tree!
Yes, it was my Christmas in August sale. We had holiday music and I was giving away stuff just like Santa would. Aren't you sad you didn't come? So am I! So are Mr. and Mrs sweet potato!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I AM sad! I got your invitation and apparently forgot to reply/come because I only remembered after reading your post :(

My brain is a piece of swiss cheese. No doubt about it.

I hope that it went well for you!

-Andrea