So funny - I have pics to post today of my Gabrielle making a break for it while I tried to get a pic of the two of them. These Gabrielles are a handful, aren't they?
I'm the typical type A, talkative, high maintenance girl from the city. My husband is the typical type B, absent-minded, science guy from the country. Somehow God makes it work. Together we are living through the best years of our lives, sharing our Christian walk, parenthood and everything else imaginable!!!
5 comments:
Ours never happened either... but only because I am a wimp. It was stinkin' COLD out this morning. And, the wind kept blowing my skirt up.
We'll try tomorrow :)
I love the Easter outfits!
-Andrea
they looked cute anyway!
So funny - I have pics to post today of my Gabrielle making a break for it while I tried to get a pic of the two of them. These Gabrielles are a handful, aren't they?
they are so cute. love the outfits....especially Samuel's vest!
They are soooo cute!!! At least you tried and got some cute "real life" shots!! :)
Post a Comment