That was the title of our Easter service at church. Our pastor delivered a powerful message and I am reminded and refreshed once again in the transforming power of Jesus Christ.
Some of you are saying AMEN! Some of you might scan my words and some of you will read no further, BUT before you click off this page, I urge to to open your hearts and your minds for just a little longer.
What if Jesus really can make all things new for you?
He did for me.
Would you take a half hour of your precious time and watch the following MESSAGE? It's really good stuff! Life changing! And please don't skip the cardboard testimonies at the end of the video. You won't regret it - I promise!
This is my cardboard testimony!

(Maybe I should have put a little make-up on before taking these pics at 11pm with a cold)
Do you have a cardboard testimony to share?
Please do!
Some of you are saying AMEN! Some of you might scan my words and some of you will read no further, BUT before you click off this page, I urge to to open your hearts and your minds for just a little longer.
What if Jesus really can make all things new for you?
He did for me.
Would you take a half hour of your precious time and watch the following MESSAGE? It's really good stuff! Life changing! And please don't skip the cardboard testimonies at the end of the video. You won't regret it - I promise!
This is my cardboard testimony!
Do you have a cardboard testimony to share?
Please do!
3 comments:
love cardboard testimonies - love yours esp!
That was a great message on Sunday and the testimonies were amazing!! It's amazing to stop and take a moment to see how God is changing our lives and the lives around us!!
Thanks, Michelle, for putting that link up and sharing your testimony! I just watched the service and was really touched. God is working in our lives in more ways than we know.
love you!
Post a Comment