Our neighbor so generously gave us their daughter's old dollhouse for Gabrielle. Samuel however is having a blast with it.
This is what I overheard the other day...
"Oh, you have to go potty."
(As he puts the little girl doll on the toilet)
"Wow, that's the biggest poopy EVER!"
"Time to flush..whooooshhh"
"Oh-no, the potty is filling up"
"Hey mom, does this dollhouse come with a plunger?"
"Oh, you have to go potty."
(As he puts the little girl doll on the toilet)
"Wow, that's the biggest poopy EVER!"
"Time to flush..whooooshhh"
"Oh-no, the potty is filling up"
"Hey mom, does this dollhouse come with a plunger?"
2 comments:
Oh man, he made me laugh out loud again :) That is absolutely hilarious. What a guy you have there!
LOL :) hahaha
(I usually read your blog but don't comment ... I don't even know if you know who I am! Bee Warsaw's sister.. ) :)
Post a Comment