Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Potty Training Tale

Warning: This is a Real Life post


Scene 1

Tim and Samuel playing tackle football in our living room.

Tim: Did we have a poop situation go on here? (holding his pointer finger out in the air with a brown blob on the end)

Michelle: What do you mean?

Tim: Well, what's this? (As he gives it a whiff)

Michelle: Yeah, he did a poopy in his pants before but I cleaned it all up. Maybe, he pooped some more and it fell out of the leg of his pants.

Tim: Oh great, we've been rolling around in it. (Pointing to the small brown stain on the carpet)


Scene 2:
Michelle is cleaning Samuel up for a second time.

Michelle: Lay down here buddy, so I can wipe you clean.

Samuel: Do I have poopy in my heiney mom?

Michelle: Yes, don't touch.

Samuel: Oh Okay (As he puts his finger on his rear and then wipes it on his shirt)

Can you say EEEEWWW?!?!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. The things we never thought we'd be doing just a few years ago: playing tackle football in poop.
I also love the "okay mom" as he does the exact thing. That's a classic Juliana.

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

poop, poop, wonderful poop...

:)

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

ummmm...yuck.

But so hysterical and these things only happen (hopefully) in families with little kids.

Hysterical. For me, anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey - I stole your "real life" idea for a day. Hope you don't mind :)