MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celeb - Collage - Morph
Just curious what the good old look alike meter would say. You know it never lies! And boy was I surprised! I just don't see any of myself in her at all.
I did the look alike meter with Samuel when he was about a year and it came out that he looked 39% more like Tim. If you had the chance to see him as a baby, he really was a mini Tim. Check out this photo...
I did the look alike meter with Samuel when he was about a year and it came out that he looked 39% more like Tim. If you had the chance to see him as a baby, he really was a mini Tim. Check out this photo...
Then I did the meter again when he was a bit older and it came out equal as well. I knew my genes were in there somewhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment