Those are absolutely gorgeous!! I LOVE baby feet!!!! They're adorable! I hope you're doing well and adjusting to life with 2 kids. Your last blog was sooo funny!! It sounds all too familiar. Can't wait to meet you baby girl!!!
I'm the typical type A, talkative, high maintenance girl from the city. My husband is the typical type B, absent-minded, science guy from the country. Somehow God makes it work. Together we are living through the best years of our lives, sharing our Christian walk, parenthood and everything else imaginable!!!
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures, Michelle! What a sweetie! I can't wait to meet you and hold you little Gabrielle :)
Those are absolutely gorgeous!! I LOVE baby feet!!!! They're adorable! I hope you're doing well and adjusting to life with 2 kids. Your last blog was sooo funny!! It sounds all too familiar. Can't wait to meet you baby girl!!!
just as beautiful as her mama
Post a Comment