Tim walked out the door with suitcase in hand. He'd be gone ten days in Mexico with our youth group on a missions trip. I sat in my bed with tears streaming down my face already missing my husband and wondering how I was going to survive with a newborn and preschooler. Gabrielle was 5 weeks at the time. So, we packed up. Oh, yes we packed up what seemed to be the entire house and headed over to Mimi and Papa's for a few days.
Samuel slept well after hours of fun on the trampoline.
And so we survived the 10 days without Daddy. It was worth the sacrifice when heaven touches earth. Please link to Amanda's blog to read some awesome testimonies of God at work! You'll be amazed!!!
1 comment:
You did a great job surving without your hubby for 10 days! It looks like Samuel and Gabrielle had a fun time at your in-laws! I love Gabrielle's sun hat. She is so precious!
Post a Comment