So, the hold me all day long thing is sweet but getting old. Samuel is wondering if Gabrielle has become permanently attached to my body. He is now spending 2 mornings a week at Katie Care thanks to my generous mother. Gabrielle's reflux is somewhat better but not completely.
So today we are starting some sleep training. Wish me luck!!!
So today we are starting some sleep training. Wish me luck!!!
3 comments:
Good luck Michelle! I love the pic.
Hi Michelle! Sorry we didn't get to connect today. Give me a call tomorrow when you have a few minutes. Good luck with the sleep training - it's hard but really worth it! (it just gets harder as they get older, so you will be really glad you did it early) BTW - I love your new profile pic, you look beautiful!
That picture is just precious. They only stay little for so long, don't they?
It must be nice for Samuel to get out two mornings a week. My 3-year-old is going to preschool two mornings a week starting in September and I know that he'll love it.
I have some experience with reflux and I don't want to step on your toes, but I wanted to say this: with reflux, it really hurts for the baby to lay down. For my youngest son, he would scream if I put him down, especially if I laid him flat on his back. We started propping his head up on a pillow, even for diaper changes.
That being said, my youngest would fall asleep while we held him and wake right back up when we laid him down. The only way that he would stay asleep was on his stomach, so that's how we started putting him to sleep.
If you do the research online, there is significant evidence that SIDS is not as related to belly sleeping as the medical community once thought.
Sorry for the novel, but I hope that things get better for you soon. Infancy is such a draining time for mom. Best wishes!
Post a Comment