Happy Due Date to me!
Happy Due Date to me!
Happy Due Date to me-e!
Happy Due Date to me!
How big are you now?
How big are you now?
How big are you no-ow?
How big are you now?
Your big like a house!
Your big like a house!
Your big like a hou-ouse!
Your big like a house!
Happy Due Date to me!
Happy Due Date to me-e!
Happy Due Date to me!
How big are you now?
How big are you now?
How big are you no-ow?
How big are you now?
Your big like a house!
Your big like a house!
Your big like a hou-ouse!
Your big like a house!
Because I delivered Samuel 2 weeks early, I've never had the not-so-pleasant experience of having my stomach mashed into a little ball, feeling sick to my stomach after every meal and having to pee 5x a night. (My midwife guestimated baby's weight this past Tuesday at 8 1/2 - 9lbs already) So, its time for her to make her appearance anytime now. Today I am having a rough day. Perhaps tomorrow will be better!
1 comment:
I hope you get to hold your little girl soon. I know the feeling, Abriella came just 1 day late though so maybe that will be the same for you. Hang in there and try to pamper yourself.
Post a Comment