I'm the typical type A, talkative, high maintenance girl from the city. My husband is the typical type B, absent-minded, science guy from the country. Somehow God makes it work. Together we are living through the best years of our lives, sharing our Christian walk, parenthood and everything else imaginable!!!
8 comments:
He is so cute! This is a picture you save and put up at his graduation :)
so casual! so cute! so samuel! what a doll!
Hi Michelle!
I'm so glad you started this blog. It's nice to be able to keep up with you guys a little this way, since I don't get to see you often.
That is a great picture of Samuel. :)
very cute! I agree with sarah...definitely a save for graduation!
Man he's cute!! :)
I didn't know a little boy could be so handsome. He's going to break a whole lot of hearts in not so many years. You guys do good work ;)
-Andrea
That boy has Children's Place clothing on! I know it! :)
I miss you and that handsome little guy!
Handsome little man.. looks just like his Mama! ;)
Post a Comment