



So we got a new computer - an imac. We are really moving up in the world. There's something in me that just doesn't want to keep up with the pace of technology these days, yet my husband is fast on track. So now I am an owner of this incredible computer and an ipod came along with it. I've had the ipod for about a month and haven't used it once. Hmmm...
Anyway, I thought you'd laugh at these funny pictures we were able to take with our new computer.
3 comments:
Yo, Mo.
How's that new iMac treating you?
I still want to get some of that iris... maybe I should give you call.
SPOCK
Wow, if I ever need a good laugh I know where to look. Hilarious.
Lila was up late (midnight snack) so I was watching Leno.... Halle Berry was on - and she had the same pictures... no, not the same - they were of her not of you.... it's time for bed....
Post a Comment