We made our annual trip to Long Island last week. We packed the mini van (yes, we have a mini van and we only have one child) full of every possible thing you could imagine: luggage, food, toys, laptop and more. It's trips like this that make me realize how much I LOVE that Ford Windstar. I actually swore that I would NEVER drive a minivan and now it is my best friend. I really do love that car despite the strange odor that I can't seem to remove, all of Samuel's crumbs on the floor and that annoying vibration in the floor that just doesn't go away no matter what speed you drive. It's like driving a small room around town.
We stayed in a really posh hotel with a suite and all those fine amenities. Samuel's favorite part was counting the numbers on the elevator as we went up to the fourth floor. We visited my Mom and George, for a few days then we visited my Dad and Lorraine. Samuel got his fix of cousins, aunts & uncles and grandparents to last him awhile. I think he might have picked up that Long Island accent too! Just kidding...
1 comment:
His cousins look almost the same age :) I loved playing with my cousins!
Post a Comment