Newsflash: Guess who "almost" slept through the night (1 awakening), fed herself cheerios for the first time and finally succeeded at crawling FORWARD, all in one day?
Gabrielle Grace - What a big girl!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think Gabrielle is really an 18 month old trapped in an 8 month old's body. She is getting oh so good at the whining, flailing, throwing a fit business. This is early compared to Samuel - must be a girl thing. She really gets screeching and squirming. Changing her clothes/diaper these days is like a WWF match and I'm definitely losing!
Tim and I often look at each other after one of her sassy showdowns and we say, "She's somethin' else, isn't she?"
Here's just a little tidbit for you. Really, this is just a tidbit...
Gabrielle Grace - What a big girl!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think Gabrielle is really an 18 month old trapped in an 8 month old's body. She is getting oh so good at the whining, flailing, throwing a fit business. This is early compared to Samuel - must be a girl thing. She really gets screeching and squirming. Changing her clothes/diaper these days is like a WWF match and I'm definitely losing!
Tim and I often look at each other after one of her sassy showdowns and we say, "She's somethin' else, isn't she?"
Here's just a little tidbit for you. Really, this is just a tidbit...
4 comments:
i know it's not supposed to be funny but seriously LOL!
OH Michelle. From what you've said about her and after watching that video she reminds me a lot of my daughter. She used to do that too. And let me tell you, it doesn't get any better. My family and people who met Abriella as a baby would think that she was in pain because she would scream and freak out so bad.
Their called "spirited" children. And some day we'll thank God that they have that personality :)
She is so beautiful though!
Yay Gabrielle! You'll have to give this Gabby a lesson in forward crawling - her transmission is still stuck in reverse :)
That was a very good freak out. I've been considering sitting on Gabby's head during diaper changes, but I don't think it would be a good idea!
Post a Comment