My Gabrielle Grace, I just can't get enough of you! You are now nine months old and you are the absolute sweetest girl in the world.
Your smile lights up the room and the grocery store too! It is so big just like your personality. You are truly larger than life. You smile big, you laugh big, you cry big, you even poop big! Heehee.
I love hearing you wake up from a nap - you're always chattering away to all your friends in your crib (butterfly, fishy, hippo). When I walk in, you are often standing up in your little white sleep sack which brings out your rosy red cheeks. You flash me a smile and you snuggle right up in my arms. Oh how I love when you snuggle!
You are on the move. Just within the past several weeks, you figured out how to crawl forward and you are fast! You love making a circuit around our kitchen island and you are certain to find me wherever I may be. You are now pulling-up and beginning to cruise the furniture. You have an intense fascination with being vertical - I'm certain you'll be walking in no time.
I love how you scavenge food off the floor after a meal; you spit out as much as you drink from your sippy cup, you say "ah-bum" for all done, you clap whenever you hear clapping at church or on TV, you have your own little language, you make the sweetest little chugging sound when you nurse, you wave bye-bye on your own, you only say "ma" when you are distressed; you love to play airplane with Daddy and you jump like a crazy lady in the jump-a-roo.
You love hanging with Samuel. He is built in entertainment for you and he makes you laugh so hard. You would rather play with his toys than your own. You really dig dada too - he lets you do things that mama won't - like crawl around without a jacket/shoes on outside when it's only 40 degrees out. You still love your mama best though and I'm loving every minute of it!
I won't say much about your nighttime habits other than I am one tired mama.
You've got 7 teeth. Your hair is still platinum blond and your eyes are true blue my dear! You have to be the best smelling baby in the world. I love to bury my nose in your soft hair and breathe..it's rather addicting. You are just so lovely and beautiful!
I love you my sweet little girl. Happy nine months!
I love hearing you wake up from a nap - you're always chattering away to all your friends in your crib (butterfly, fishy, hippo). When I walk in, you are often standing up in your little white sleep sack which brings out your rosy red cheeks. You flash me a smile and you snuggle right up in my arms. Oh how I love when you snuggle!
You are on the move. Just within the past several weeks, you figured out how to crawl forward and you are fast! You love making a circuit around our kitchen island and you are certain to find me wherever I may be. You are now pulling-up and beginning to cruise the furniture. You have an intense fascination with being vertical - I'm certain you'll be walking in no time.
I love how you scavenge food off the floor after a meal; you spit out as much as you drink from your sippy cup, you say "ah-bum" for all done, you clap whenever you hear clapping at church or on TV, you have your own little language, you make the sweetest little chugging sound when you nurse, you wave bye-bye on your own, you only say "ma" when you are distressed; you love to play airplane with Daddy and you jump like a crazy lady in the jump-a-roo.
You love hanging with Samuel. He is built in entertainment for you and he makes you laugh so hard. You would rather play with his toys than your own. You really dig dada too - he lets you do things that mama won't - like crawl around without a jacket/shoes on outside when it's only 40 degrees out. You still love your mama best though and I'm loving every minute of it!
I won't say much about your nighttime habits other than I am one tired mama.
You've got 7 teeth. Your hair is still platinum blond and your eyes are true blue my dear! You have to be the best smelling baby in the world. I love to bury my nose in your soft hair and breathe..it's rather addicting. You are just so lovely and beautiful!
1 comment:
She is a BEAUTIFUL 9 month old :)
~Elyse~
Post a Comment