Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday With a Twist - Self Portrait


"I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14

This is the first time I've been able (or remembered thanks to Courtney) to participate in Wordless Wednesday With a Twist sponsored by American Mum. This one was easy - just sit in front of the computer and let iphoto booth do the work. I thought it would be fun to turn myself into a work of art, so here a few pictures of me in colored pencil, as a thermal camera shot and as pop art. Head over there and take a glimpse of some very beautiful women!!!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Very cool pictures! And look at that gorgeous belly!

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

holy cats michelle! your rocker side comin out! i totally love the warhol effect, definitely not what i think of when i think of you, but you do it so nicely :)

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

How awesome! I love the pictures - the belly one is my favorite - of course! :)

-Andrea

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

beautiful - and FUN!!!

Tarrah said...

You look amazing for almost being due :) Great idea with the photos!

G. said...

very cool, michelle. BTW, did you get my message the other day? We were out of town for a few days but, I'd be glad to do coffee again anytime! Thanks for the invite.

KT said...

You are beautiful...and you make such nice art! I love the belly one...you look like you could pop =)!

Anonymous said...

I love the colored pencil one - you should put that one up as is.
Very cool!