Little Andy got the courage to ask me his question "What's in there?"
"A baby" I told him and waited for a response.
No response. He just stared at the big bowling ball of a belly protruding from my body.
"Do you want to touch it?" I asked him.
His little hand reached out and patted my belly for a split second and off he went on the playground.
It's amazing how some days a simple answer can satisfy a 3 year old and some days they can't stop asking questions. I guess the slide was much more exciting than my belly.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sooo funny! i'm glad you thought to write about that... later that day i don't know if i told you or not, but he was walking around with a ball under his shirt, but he made it very clear to me that he had a BALL and you had a BABY under there :)
Post a Comment