Monday, April 7, 2008

It May Be the Last Time

This may be the last time I find myself in this glorious state of pregnancy. Tim and I really have a heart to adopt children. So, we'll see what the future holds. I thought it would be wise to get some creative pregnant photos done while I had the chance. So, I decided I would post a few of them here, the rest will remain in the privacy of our home for obvious reasons. I'm extending myself a bit beyond my comfort zone by posting these on the internet. I thought they came out great and truly capture the beauty of pregnancy. So here it goes...

Many thanks to Amanda for taking the pictures. She did a wonderful job!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, Michelle! I'm so glad you got them done. You look absolutely beautiful in them! I just got mine back last night, so I'll post some this afternoon.

KT said...

They are beautiful pictures Michelle. Ones to always cherish. I love them...especially the family pic! So sweet.

G. said...

You look stunning and beautiful. It makes me wish I would've had some pregnancy pics taken of myself. Maybe with the next one! :)

The Growing Goodsons said...

Beautiful pictures! Being pregnant is such a gift.

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Michelle, I can tell you take such delight in carrying a child in your womb. You look content, happy, and so full of love for your family. Gorgeous photos!

-Andrea

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

so maybe I should have one more so I can get some cool pics too? (don't tell Dave I said that!)

you are beautiful, just beautiful...

MelanieC said...

You're so beautiful Michelle! I love the pictures :)