Samuel has just been full of love lately. So many kisses! Sometimes, when I'm trying to leave the house at night to do a jewelry show he'll ask me for "another kiss" and "another kiss" and "another kiss." Does that just make a mom's heart melt or what? I treasure these moments b/c I know the day will come when my baby boy won't want to kiss his mommy anymore. I'm sure I'll get a hug or two but the kisses won't be mine. They'll belong to someone else. So until then, I'll take as many as I can get.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
My sweet sweet boy!
Samuel has just been full of love lately. So many kisses! Sometimes, when I'm trying to leave the house at night to do a jewelry show he'll ask me for "another kiss" and "another kiss" and "another kiss." Does that just make a mom's heart melt or what? I treasure these moments b/c I know the day will come when my baby boy won't want to kiss his mommy anymore. I'm sure I'll get a hug or two but the kisses won't be mine. They'll belong to someone else. So until then, I'll take as many as I can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh my goodness, that is just too adorable. you are so right to hold on to it while you can! btw, your hair looks amazing in these pics :)
What great pictures. We had a lovely time visiting with the 2 of you this morning. We will have to do it again. :)
So sweet. Take all the kisses you can get!!
So sweet! I'm still getting kisses from my man-sized boy... just not in public!
Post a Comment