Our first year we were madly in love and couldn't spend a moment without each other. We always ate out on Friday nights and we had all the time in the world to snuggle and watch movies together. It seemed like you were always by my side. We discussed our dreams and spent hours pondering what the future would hold.
Moving into our second year, we learned a bit about the vow we took, "in sickness and in health." It was a rough year - one with many sacrifices but still we came out strong. We learned the art of caring for one another and putting the other first. It amazed me how positive and full of faith you were despite our circumstances.
In our third year we were blessed with our son after a rough pregnancy. Again, we learned a bit more about being selfless. The colic and sleepless nights were tough and my postpartum complications didn't help matters. Still we managed to find joy in parenthood as we began to watch Samuel grow and he has become such a precious treasure to us both. You were amazingly steadfast and loving to me each and every day. You were my rock when I thought it was all falling apart.
Our fourth year seems to be the one were we learned how to iron out the wrinkles. I think we worked hard at our marriage and matured so very much. I know it wasn't easy at times and in fact it was sometimes down right ugly, but we were determined. Without our faith in the Lord we might have drifted apart, but instead we decided to draw from Him and He has strengthened our marriage indeed. I truly feel like you know me better than you ever have before. You understand what makes me tick and I appreciate all your efforts to love me the way I need to be loved. You've also proven to be an amazing, hands-on father over the past year. Samuel truly adores you and looks up to you so much.
As we head into our 5th year, we are about to embark on our second journey through parenthood. I guess we are a little more seasoned this time around and I'm really looking forward to it. We have a lot of transition coming up but thankfully our marriage is stronger, our love is deeper, our commitment is solid and our faith has matured. I'm certain that you are the one and only for me. After all you are still my favorite!!!
I love you!
Happy 5th Anniversary!!!
Moving into our second year, we learned a bit about the vow we took, "in sickness and in health." It was a rough year - one with many sacrifices but still we came out strong. We learned the art of caring for one another and putting the other first. It amazed me how positive and full of faith you were despite our circumstances.
In our third year we were blessed with our son after a rough pregnancy. Again, we learned a bit more about being selfless. The colic and sleepless nights were tough and my postpartum complications didn't help matters. Still we managed to find joy in parenthood as we began to watch Samuel grow and he has become such a precious treasure to us both. You were amazingly steadfast and loving to me each and every day. You were my rock when I thought it was all falling apart.
Our fourth year seems to be the one were we learned how to iron out the wrinkles. I think we worked hard at our marriage and matured so very much. I know it wasn't easy at times and in fact it was sometimes down right ugly, but we were determined. Without our faith in the Lord we might have drifted apart, but instead we decided to draw from Him and He has strengthened our marriage indeed. I truly feel like you know me better than you ever have before. You understand what makes me tick and I appreciate all your efforts to love me the way I need to be loved. You've also proven to be an amazing, hands-on father over the past year. Samuel truly adores you and looks up to you so much.
As we head into our 5th year, we are about to embark on our second journey through parenthood. I guess we are a little more seasoned this time around and I'm really looking forward to it. We have a lot of transition coming up but thankfully our marriage is stronger, our love is deeper, our commitment is solid and our faith has matured. I'm certain that you are the one and only for me. After all you are still my favorite!!!
I love you!
Happy 5th Anniversary!!!
7 comments:
Congratulations!! :)
Also, I love that picture.
Happy Anniverary...a day late.
Happy Anniversary, Tim and Michelle!
Happy Happy day! May this next year be filled with many, many blessings
Yay! 5 years. You two are so great, and we've appreciated knowing and watching you these past years. (even from way out here :)
Happy Annivesary! May this year be blessed & full of the harvest of all you've planted.
Happy Anniversary Tim and Michelle!
Happy Anniversary! I hope it was a special day and that the year to come will be the best of your married life so far.
-Andrea
Post a Comment