I'm the typical type A, talkative, high maintenance girl from the city. My husband is the typical type B, absent-minded, science guy from the country. Somehow God makes it work. Together we are living through the best years of our lives, sharing our Christian walk, parenthood and everything else imaginable!!!
9 comments:
Yay!!! It's a "she"!
We can't wait to meet her.
Congrats again! It is so exciting that you are having a baby girl!!!
Yippy! Girls are so much fun! (Not that boys aren't) Congrat on the baby girl. I can't wait to meet her.
i knew it was a girl! you know how sometimes you can just feel these things, i'm sure u do :) how EXCITING!!!
I've come back to look at her picture like 4 times already :) It's just so wonderful! She looks cute already.
I am so thrilled for you Michelle! You know how wonderful little boys are and now you get to experience the magic of having a little girl.
So excited for you ALL!!
-Andrea
Yay, congratulations!! How exciting! :D And she's already cute! Hehe. :)
Congratulations! Girls are fun..and much different from boys! Happy for you.
Well, it looks like your little girl is getting a new bff :)
Post a Comment