I can't believe I'm posting this photo. Sarah, I told you I would post one. Here it is, the belly shot at 18 weeks pregnant (and a great profile of my not so great posture). I'm really not big on showing people my bare pregnant belly for various reason... I'm pale, a bit fuzzy from my italian/romanian genes, and my belly button just refuses to stay in. I enjoyed 30+ years of having an "innie," but my first pregnancy took care of that. It's been sort of an "inbetweenie" since then and it decides to pop out whenever I eat too much. It has now been an official "outtie" since I was around 14 weeks pregnant.Anyway, Monday is the big day!!! We get to find out who's in that belly. Will it be a son or a daughter, a brother or a sister, a grandson or a granddaughter??? I will keep you posted and would love to hear your best guess. And you don't have to post any comments to make me feel better about my belly button. I've sought counseling over the whole thing and I've accepted the fact that I might be an "outtie" for life!
6 comments:
Or great-niece or great-nephew! :) I don't have an opinion on whether it's a girl or boy, really - I'm not good at guessing those things. I just hope it's healthy, and whatever you and Tim want.
And I can't wait to meet him or her. :)
I'm really looking forward to Monday!
I have to live vicariously through the people who find out what they are having :)
You look great - so cute, with the perfect bump! I hope you are feeling good too - the second trimester is like a whole different world.
-Andrea
I know you said we didn't have to post comments about the outie but, I just have to. I had an outie with both of my pregnancies. Now, I too have an inbetweenie. :) It's totally stretched out. It's kind of funny but, the outcome is totally worth it!
I had no outie - just flattie - and now I have flabby :P You look mahvelous!
You look so great. I love seeing pregnant bellies! I can't wait to hear Monday!!!
Yay - cute belly! We have an ultrasound next Friday. Can't wait to see if our "switching genders" guesses are correct :) It would be fun either way - it would be funny if we switched, but it would also be nice to have 2 boys or 2 girls. Then they can be friends :)
Post a Comment