The moment has arrived and I hope it is lasting. My morning sickness and indigestion have gone. I have officially enjoyed food for 3 days now. Yippee!!! What great timing for Thanksgiving this week. I hope I get as stuffed as the bird itself!
Just wanted to post a few things I am thankful for this holiday:
1) The season of joy and peace our family is currently experiencing. It's good to recognize and be thankful for the peaceful, uneventful seasons of life as they can so often be interrupted without warning.
2) A husband who is generous, caring and self-sacrificing. I love you!
3) A husband who will change his clothes when I tell him his outfit looks funny!
4) A son who makes me realize just how big my heart truly can be!
5) The way Samuel talks to my belly and rubs it ever so gently while saying "baby come out." He's going to have a long wait. Perhaps this will help his virtually non-existent toddler patience.
6) An awesome turkey dinner that I am not having to prepare - thanks Donna!!! Plan on a double portion for us. Chick pea and I are finally HUNGRY!
7) For the one pair of non-maternity jeans that I can still fit into. Well, maybe not after Thanksgiving.
8) That my son now asks for an m&m every time he poops (and it's not even in the potty) It's a long story.
9) My family (all sides) who are always thoughtful and supportive of all we do!
10) A God who never lets me go too long without reminding me that his plans for me, his love for me and his kingdom are not out of reach!
And of course I am thankful for you! It has been very uplifting to have this little circle of blogging friends. You are always a highlight in my day! I hope each of you have a beautiful Thanksgiving.
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
1 comment:
Good things to be thankful for. I want to hear about the M&Ms - are you starting potty training? Give me a call sometime.
Post a Comment