Saturday, November 3, 2007
Little Heartbeats!
Yesterday was the first chance we had to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was nice and strong at 162 bpm. Tim couldn't be with me so my mid wife suggested we send him a voice mail so he could hear as well. It was very sweet. I feel like I've been waiting forever to hear that sound. In an instant it made all the sickness, tiredness, and irritability worth it. I can't wait to see our little chick pea. (Samuel's nickname in utero was was Lentil, so we thought we'd continue the theme). I also must admit I'm having the strangest feeling this one is a girl. We'll know in another 5 weeks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That simple sound does make your own heart sing, doesn't it.
I loved hearing the heartbeat of our baby! I can never hear it with the stethoscope but can with the doppler.
I am so excited to know what you are having!! I am sure not as excited as you guys though :)
-Andrea
One of the best sounds in the world. I'm so glad you got to hear it. It was sweet of your midwife to think of sending a voicemail.
It cracked me up how parallel this post is to my latest one. We really do experience things at the same time, huh? And it's funny that we both felt again that we're switching genders on this one.
It's fun to be able to experience pregnancy with you again - even from across the country. Hope to talk to you soon!
i can't wait to meet little chick pea :) that is the cutest name, i love the trend haha! we called my first niece the lego man... then we found out she was a girl... oops!
Post a Comment