Tuesday, March 17, 2009

She loves me, she loves me not...

She loves me because she can buy windshield wipers and bread all in the same trip.

She loves me not because she has to trek across a football sized store when she forgets an item from the health and beauty section when she's already in the grocery section.

She loves me because the prices fit her budget right now.

She loves me not because the low prices are only because everything is made over seas.

She loves me because they have a toy section from which she can choose a toy to keep her son entertained while shopping and then leave it at the check-out when leaving.

She loves me not because I am an enemy to small businesses all over the USA.

She loves me because I carry the whole wheat pancake mix that her family eats when her favorite grocery store does not.

She loves me not because I make her pay for razor blades and toothbrush heads at a separate check-out counter.

She loves me because she can return things without a receipt without much hassle.
(Oh yeah, she's a return-a-holic.)

She loves me not because the check out lady last week had her waiting in line for almost 5 minutes BEFORE she paged someone to find the price for eggs that were not tagged (all the while the baby was screaming).

She loves me because I have a garden section during the spring/summer months.

She loves me not because she often has to return food items for poor quality, the selection is poor, there is no natural food section, there is little organic produce, and there is never enough check-out counters open.

I guess she LOVES ME NOT. Sniff, sniff.

------------------------------

Can you guess who I am?

------------------------------

Photobucket

2 comments:

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

Ummm...Walmart?

G. said...

I'd say Walmart, too. I started buying produce at Wegman's because Walmart's produce prices have gone up and Wegman's are about the same for what I buy, and better quality. I have the same gripes about it. It is indeed a love/hate relationship. Oh, by the way...if you buy Annies' mac and cheese (I do) Wegman's now makes their own version, with the same ingredients...for only 80 cents! Just thought I'd let you know. :)